Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Where Can I Buy Driclor Deodorant

. Film director and writer. In his work Pulp Fiction, 1994.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the greed of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. Because he is the true guardian of his brother and the finder of lost children. And I assure you I will come with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And you will know my name is Yahweh, when I lay my vengeance upon thee! "

QUENTIN TARANTINO. Film director and writer. In his work Pulp Fiction, 1994.

(The words spoken by the character Jules (Samuel L. Jackson), supposedly quoting a passage from the Bible the prophet Ezekiel 25:17, though in reality the passage does not say that. It is a similar version but much shorter that Yahweh prophesies revenge against the Philistines)

0 comments:

Post a Comment