Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rocket Chef Culinare Instructions

WASTE OF PROFESSION. Madrid Music Group. In his song "Reunion", featured on the album "When tomorrow."


"Sorry, trunk, but today I caught with a loose tongue. It will be spring, or the change of seasons, I do not know. Allergy be life giving me excuses made. And I can not stop thinking about the stories they told us for us to start doing accounts, we are looking for someone who was in hand, how much we change for a dish of lentils, in what the Leno were between the eyebrows, the lyrics we sang in chorus in the part of behind a bus, drinking a hill in San Juan and night and campfire. And the more I think, the more you give me turning it on. "

WASTE. Madrid Music Group. In his song "Reunion", featured on the album "When tomorrow."

0 comments:

Post a Comment