Thursday, March 11, 2010

How Do You Know If A Scorpio Like You

The e-Government in Spain: a reality or science fiction?

When I decided to subtitle my blog infinitocero was alluding to the different versions of the web spaces: yes 2.0, yes 3.0 ... and would reach the infinite zero point (or tending to infinity).
When I added the Capricorn you were thinking of the classic science fiction films, the veteran Capricorn One certainly inspired me because it showed openly the efforts of governments appear not to lose the train the novelty of the brand new, from the screaming girl, whether or not accompanied by realities. The feeling seems to be at the forefront that we all seek and governments are no exception in it (but then we look to each hair unevenly)

Flying Saucers showed me that the good Science fiction film is also made in Spain and then took with my circle of acquaintances expression " to infinity and beyond ."

From what I see the former Minister Jordi Sevilla AAPP and I shared background. in 2007 announced that the e-Government would still go to "infinity and beyond"

can not be otherwise, inexorably toward the infinite, like it or not, are ready or not, willy-nilly, we are ready or not ... Underlie boundaries between administrators and administered or not.
Today I tweeted @ carlosguadian

0 comments:

Post a Comment